Here are some examples of phrases to use in your on-hold messaging, just to occasionally remind callers that you haven’t forgotten about them.
These are the little phrases that can occassionally go at the end of your marketing message. Remember…variety is the spice of life…
- Please continue to hold…thank you
- Thanks for holding…we’ll be with you in just a moment.
- Thanks for holding…we’ll bewith you as soon as we can / as fast as we can.
- Ask for more details when you’re connected.
- Ask for more details when we take your call.
- Sorry to keep you waiting, a member of the team will be right with you / will answer your call shortly.
- Find our more at www.***.***.
- Let us know how we can help when we take your call.
- Ask for the details in just a moment.
- Let us know what you’re looking for in just a moment / when we take your call.
- Tell us what we can do for you in just a moment when we take your call.
- Thank you for waiting, we won’t be much longer.
- For more information, speak to a member of our team in just a moment.
- Your call is important to us….USE WITH CAUTION!
- We know you are waiting and appreciate your patience. Someone will be with you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Do you need help writing and recording On-Hold audio for your business? Talk to the experts today – click to email or call 07738 470011.
Sounds Visual have been producing on-hold audio for businesses around the UK since 1990.
- We offer a high quality fast and affordable on-hold audio service and can help you with:
- On-Hold Messages & Music
- Auto Attendant Messasges
- IVR Prompts
- Answerphone Answer Machine Messages
- Out of Hours Messages